Here are a few of our favorite ready-to-ship options...
15% off HAY Furniture + Lighting
|SHOP THE SALE|
PS: Instagram followers may remember the image on left that we shared during our trip to 3 Days of Design in Copenhagen earlier this year. Well...these beautiful fanned Matin lamps are here, and they're even more beautiful than we remembered (...and better yet, they are part of the sale!)
Right side image shared by HAY's co-founder Mette Hay on Instagram.
|SHOP THE SALE|
IT'S A BIG DEAL
20% off Menu Sale
From October 3-17, take 20% off Menu furniture and lighting...and scroll on for a few of our favorites from their beautiful collections.
Nannie Inez is looking for an organized, proactive part-time operations and web support associate to join our growing retail and online team. In this entry level position you will handle the day-to-day support logistics of a furniture and design goods shop. This role is perfect for someone who is hyper-detailed orientated, and wants to learn the internal processes of an independent small business. In addition, this individual will gain experience in the interior design space and direct exposure to brands such as HAY, MENU, ferm Living, Muuto, Normann Copenhagen and more.
About the Role (Showroom and Web support responsibilities)
- — Responsible for receiving shipments from our vendors and shipping purchased goods to our customers.
- — Support sales team by maintaining Nannie Inez visual standards i.e. filling holes/paint touch-ups on walls, restocking floor items, maintain price labels on floor items, plant care, daily cleaning standards.
- — Participates in the preparation and execution of physical inventories. Perform inventory counts regularly.
- — Manages web store by performing the following tasks, including but not limited to: Uploading new products, removing sold out items, updating with new photos, and updating product copy regarding lead times.
- — Online order fulfillment. Including but not limited to: Processing online orders through store POS system, corresponding with online clients, and facilitating domestic and international shipments.
- — Develop a working knowledge of the lines we offer.
- — Ability to take full ownership of responsibilities by considering and trouble-shooting potential issues. Strong communication skills to “close the loop” and bring tasks to completion through rigorous record-keeping and transparent communication with co-workers, clients, vendors and shippers.
- — Ability to lift in excess of 50 pounds. Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items for a short distance. Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool.
- — Professional, outgoing, confident, capable of an upbeat presentation of our products.
- — High aptitude for learning new programs
- — Outstanding customer service skills.
- — Experience in either retail, or customer service.
- — Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- — Flexible, can work a schedule that includes weekend hours and availability during the holiday season.
- — Adobe Photoshop
- — Mac and Microsoft Operating systems
- — G Suite
Preferred but not required Skills
- — Asana
- — Experience with ECommerce platforms
Nannie Inez is an Austin destination for interior designers and clientele from around the world. Nannie Inez empowers self-expression by bringing the best design to your home. Good design enhances life, from the small everyday objects to pieces you will enjoy forever. Our collection includes contemporary Danish furniture, luxurious French textiles, thought-provoking Swedish art, refined Japanese office accessories, and innovative American craftsmanship.
A Black & White Situation
BLACK & WHITE
For The Bathroom
BLACK & WHITE
BLACK & WHITE
TRADE NEWSLETTER Nº4
|INQUIRE ABOUT OUR TRADE PROGRAM|
Join us next Tuesday, August 27 at Nannie Inez as our special guest, Amanda Mantville, National Director with Armadillo & Co. will give an overview of the brand and new collection, as well as discuss trade options and pricing.
Discussion starts promptly at 10am. Light refreshments will be served.
Kindly RSVP below.
A shop favorite, Massimo was founded in Copenhagen in 2001 by Mads Frandsen. Each rug is unique and entirely handmade based on centuries-old tradition and technique, seeking to create a dialogue between the established and the experimental, the past and the present. Massimo uses the finest natural yarns, creating rugs that are precious, unique and having a long lasting value.
Suitable for residential and commercial use in areas with moderate traffic. Custom sizes available.
Our best selling floor mat is a blend of style and durability.
Constructed with a thick rubber backing to prevent slipping, this mat was specifically created to handle heavy foot traffic. It's no secret we've been big Heymat fans for years as we love a brand with a good back story- Heymat is actually a spin-off from an industrial cleaning firm in Northern Norway. Their many years of experience from leasing mats to commercial and industrial enterprises throughout Northern Norway taught them how to keep dirt out of their customers’ premises.
These floor mats also get huge bonus points for being machine washable!
MIND, BODY & HOME
We also have new fragrances by Abel, new burners and oils and other treasures that we can't wait for you to enjoy. And to celebrate the senses, we're offering a Kerzon scent sachet with your $45 or more apothecary purchase (while supplies last).
Following a failed search for a natural perfume that was chic, modern and long lasting. Abel was founded in Amsterdam by New Zealander Frances Shoemack with a simple goal - to create the world’s best natural perfume.
Not only are the scents heavenly, but they're all natural ingredients evolve on your skin and work with your natural body chemistry to create a unique scent.
Nose-tingling Sichuan pepper and fresh basil open this traditional floral bouquet where its namesake iris shines among a showstopping lineup of rose, jasmine, and natural musk.
Top notes of Fleur l'orange, Bulgarian rose, lentisque. A soft, calming fragrance that reminds a mother to take care of herself while also taking care of her little one.
HOME & OFFICE
Oil Burners & Oils
We aspire to create those ordinary moments that can become those of ritual. Nothing seems to do that as quickly as a beautiful oil burner paired with essential oil.
New to the shop is the Vitruvi's Stone Diffuser. Its sleek design elevates any space, whether placed on a nightstand or living room shelf or in the office. And our clients are already raving about her beautiful subtle nighttime glow.
The Addition Studio Synergy Oil Diffuser is literally a one of a kind piece. The diffuser oil burner is carved from a solid piece of stone and as such, each piece is unique.
Our Nannie Inez essential oils are made with love in Austin and can be used on the skin or diffused.
BACK IN STOCK
Since it's arrival last summer, we've had a hard time keeping the Frama line on our shelves and for good reason. The hand lotion and hand soap emcompass a fresh, aromatic scent with notes of Sandalwood, Cedar Wood, and Ylang Ylang.
Made locally in Denmark, the collection is produced with 100% natural ingredients and in stunning Italian glass bottles that are perfect for display.
We're Also Loving....
If you didn't think you could ever get excited about laundry (yeah, us either), our new Kerzon's Place des Vosges Liquid Laundry soap may just sway you- because it's definitely made us enjoy it more!
We handpicked a few of the goods that continue to put a little pep in our step.
|SHOP PICK ME UPS|
NOW THROUGH 8/22
HAY Living Room Sale
And we're excited to partner with HAY on their summer living room promotion. Now through 8/22, shop online and in-store and take 15% off HAY sofas, rugs, coffee tables, and more.
|SHOP THE SALE|
New Floor Models
Our newest arrivals are directly inspired from our spring journeys to
We're pleased to share those with you and so much more with new must-see floor models from HAY, GUBI, Muuto, MENU, and Normann Copenhagen. And we're not exaggerating when we say the MENU Plinth literally took our breath away when it arrived in the shop last Friday.
|SHOP NEW FLOOR MODELS|
Gubi 9602 Floor Lamp
Muuto Loft Stool
Gubi 5321 Shell Lamp
Gubi Bat Lounge Chair
Muuto Enfold Sideboard
Ferm Living Rico Lounge Chair