Join the Nannie Inez team! We’re seeking a design-loving, organized, and motivated Operations Coordinator to join our store in Austin, TX. This role blends operational organization with hands-on customer communication: the ideal candidate is both detail driven and a big picture thinker. From maintaining product inventory to participating in brand-wide brainstorms, from coordinating international shipping to cultivating relationships with our top customers, the Operations Coordinator is a role that touches on every aspect of our growing business.
- Inventory Management: Creating, tracking, and receiving purchase orders. Overseeing holistic product inventory, both in-store and online.
- Logistics: Coordinating with shipping services to oversee all steps of freight on the business and customer-facing sides.
- Customer Service: Customer support, developing brandwide customer service systems, managing ongoing customer service queries.
- Online Purchases: Overseeing processing, shipment, and customer communication for online sales.
- Administrative: Management of invoicing, calendars, supplies, and local pick-ups. Maintaining samples and special order catalogue.
- Reports: Review and collaboration on sales, special orders, and bookkeeping reports.
- Work Well With Others: Easygoing, Friendly, Efficient.
- Excellent Communication Skills: writing, speaking, etc.
- Self Managed and Motivated; doesn’t wait for direction.
- Excellent Judgment and Decision Making Skills.
- Extremely Organized – Planner
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs
- Versed in digital email marketing platforms like MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Versed in project management platforms: Basecamp, Asana, etc.
- Versed in basic computer platforms: Mac OS, G Suite, Microsoft, Adobe, Quickbooks, etc.