Nannie Inez is looking for an organized, proactive part-time operations and web support associate to join our growing retail and online team. In this entry level position you will handle the day-to-day support logistics of a furniture and design goods shop. This role is perfect for someone who is hyper-detailed orientated, and wants to learn the internal processes of an independent small business. In addition, this individual will gain experience in the interior design space and direct exposure to brands such as HAY, MENU, ferm Living, Muuto, Normann Copenhagen and more.
About the Role (Showroom and Web support responsibilities)
- — Responsible for receiving shipments from our vendors and shipping purchased goods to our customers.
- — Support sales team by maintaining Nannie Inez visual standards i.e. filling holes/paint touch-ups on walls, restocking floor items, maintain price labels on floor items, plant care, daily cleaning standards.
- — Participates in the preparation and execution of physical inventories. Perform inventory counts regularly.
- — Manages web store by performing the following tasks, including but not limited to: Uploading new products, removing sold out items, updating with new photos, and updating product copy regarding lead times.
- — Online order fulfillment. Including but not limited to: Processing online orders through store POS system, corresponding with online clients, and facilitating domestic and international shipments.
- — Develop a working knowledge of the lines we offer.
- — Ability to take full ownership of responsibilities by considering and trouble-shooting potential issues. Strong communication skills to “close the loop” and bring tasks to completion through rigorous record-keeping and transparent communication with co-workers, clients, vendors and shippers.
- — Ability to lift in excess of 50 pounds. Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items for a short distance. Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool.
- — Professional, outgoing, confident, capable of an upbeat presentation of our products.
- — High aptitude for learning new programs
- — Outstanding customer service skills.
- — Experience in either retail, or customer service.
- — Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- — Flexible, can work a schedule that includes weekend hours and availability during the holiday season.
- — Adobe Photoshop
- — Mac and Microsoft Operating systems
- — G Suite
Preferred but not required Skills
- — Asana
- — Experience with ECommerce platforms
Nannie Inez is an Austin destination for interior designers and clientele from around the world. Nannie Inez empowers self-expression by bringing the best design to your home. Good design enhances life, from the small everyday objects to pieces you will enjoy forever. Our collection includes contemporary Danish furniture, luxurious French textiles, thought-provoking Swedish art, refined Japanese office accessories, and innovative American craftsmanship.